A piece of advice??

FRANKY geronik at csd.uoc.gr
Sun Dec 10 08:18:38 PST 2000

	Hello to everyone. I'm Alexis and as I'm new to  cryptography I
would appreciate a piece of advice. I've read the book "Applied
Cryptography" by Bruce Schneier and I also have the "ICSA Guide
to cryptography". However I would like to know where could I find more
books related to cryptography.

	Also (if I'm not causing enough trouble already) as I'm trying to
secure one system I would like to kindly ask for guidance. How do we apply
an algorithm to a whole system? I know how to encode a message , but a
system?
I know I'm not being very specific, but I don't know much more myself.
If it is not that much of a trouble, please enlighten me!

Thanx in advance.

Alexis