Fractal geodesic networks

Carol A Braddock cab8 at censored.org
Sat Dec 9 13:02:51 PST 2000

Could you explain 'saturated'?
I am not sure this isn't related to a more simple surface - to - volume type
number, but I only have three or so hands to wave at the difference.

How about the average number of links to get to a destination vs the total
network size? Plot that the way you would Minkowski sausage volume vs
diameter to get fractal dimension. I saw an article pointing out that the
average number of links was not growing as fast as the network size would
predict, and blaming the expert and portal type sites for the difference.
That is a cypherpunkish type observation, it is a number indicating
intelligient intervention in the organization of the network.

Carol Anne Cyperpunk's cat:
=^.^=