About 5yr. log retention

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Fri Dec 8 12:40:34 PST 2000

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, James A. Donald wrote:

> When Jews are murdering small children in reprisals against stone throwing
> by young men, and Arabs are blowing up school buses, then anti semitic
> statements against both Arabs and Jews become legitimate, indeed required.

I've been saying for nearly 20 years the Jews have become the Nazi's.

Bottem line, neither side has hands that are not so bloody that they
shouldn't all go home and beat their weapons into plow shears.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com