About 5yr. log retention

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Fri Dec 8 05:17:36 PST 2000

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Tom Vogt wrote:

> I didn't say they are veiled because they value privacy, did I? nope, I
> didn't. stop reading into my words and start reading the words
> themselves. thank you.

I didn't say you did. I DID say your statement was misleading because it
only mentions privacy. That isn't the only issue with your example. As a
result, it's a weak argument.

As usual, you pick an example, it has a couple of nit picks you skipped
or thought unimportant, and you get all defensive when they're pointed
out. Almost like you're still searching for Mr. Goodbar still...

Pick your examples more carefully and explain them a bit more carefully
and you won't have this problem.

           Before a larger group can see the virtue of an idea, a
           smaller group must first understand it.

                                           "Stranger Suns"
                                           George Zebrowski

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com