nambla

Joe Baptista baptista at pccf.net
Thu Dec 7 22:38:05 PST 2000

What I find most annoying about police entrapment is the damage to
children these police offers are responsible for.  Bob Matthews who heads
up the anti child porn squad in ontario spends most of his days raiding
the homes of potential child molesters who turn out to be kids.  Alot of
kids pretend to be much older when online and they end up being targeted
by these perverted law enforment twits who end up sending them filth
and effectively convencing our kids that this sort of thing is good.  They
are becoming the problem.

--
Joe Baptista

                                        http://www.dot.god/