My plan to deal with subpoenas to testify

Carskadden, Rush carskar at netsolve.net
Thu Dec 7 09:54:22 PST 2000

Yes, if you receive a subpoena, there will be information with the document
that instructs you on how to contact a clerk that will make travel
arrangements for you if necessary. The rule here is that they will
compensate you, or outright pay for, the cheapest method of transportation.
In other words, if it is cheaper to drive, then they will not pay for a
ticket. It does not mean that you will be riding in a goat truck or
something of that nature. Any additional expenses associated with testifying
can be indicated on a form that you will generally receive when you arrive.
As for the forty dollars a day, this is true as well.

ok,
Rush