Knowing your customer

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Dec 7 08:59:00 PST 2000

     --

At 10:25 AM 12/7/2000 -0500, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
 > I would be surprised if you didn't need at least a tax ID number, myself.

Many years ago I, as a non resident of the US and non citizen of the US,
opened an account in US dollars at a US branch of the bank of America
without a social security number or a tax ID number.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      MfEDmSJiMYlcOEQBhlqUxwBSUTHW1kq6y5nnKsOx
      4kxay6Xr+ylDqWbjRvUsznWW6aIAzbaL/ZAaLQbk6