Sexy Holiday Cheer From AdultFriendFinder.com

team at adultfriendfinder.com team at adultfriendfinder.com
Thu Dec 7 04:20:44 PST 2000

Happy Holidays cypherpunks,

Keeping you WARMED UP at AdultFriendFinder.com

*  Score Faster Here's a Few Hints to Get Success!
*  Profile Tips - Increase Your On-Line Exposure!
*  Stories That Will Tingle Your Mind and Everything Else!
*  Spicing Things up With Your Sexual Partner!
*  Act Now and Get Three Months Free Gold Membership!
*  Pass this Newsletter on to Your Friends!

*  SCORE FASTER HERE'S a FEW HINTS to GET SUCCESS!

   - Be open and honest about yourself.  Online personals
     can make some people nervous.  Make sure you're as up
     front as possible about your good and sexy intentions.
   - Send pictures - that way, s/he'll know who you are!
   - Try not to talk about past relationships too much-
     unless s/he's into that, of course!
   - Try meeting in a chat room - as the flirting starts,
     it'll get the mood headed in the right direction!
   - Please remember to make your meetings safe.  We strongly
     suggest you first meet in a public place and drive separately.

*  STORIES THAT WILL TINGLE YOUR MIND and EVERYTHING BELOW!

Here's what happens when his woman gets a little mischievous...

                "Terri the Tease: Day 3"
     "I raised myself and started to enter her when
     she asked if I would wear a blindfold; I told her
     yes, and she was gone to get a black silk scarf.
     When it was firmly in place, I slid it in.  It was
     tighter than  usual.  Suddenly, there was another
     pair of tits in my face!  Terri said her roommate
     was at home after all, and I could remove my blindfold!
     I couldn't believe it!  There was my wife straddling
     Terri...!" -by Anonymous

Read more of this delicious tale and others in our Adult Magazine!

*  PROFILE TIPS - INCREASE YOUR ONLINE EXPOSURE!

Things to remember for preparing your profile Photos!

  - Get close-ups of your best features!  Face close-ups
    get excellent responses, of course, so do those lovely
    bottom shots!
  - Lighting can create a sexy mood - try candlelight with
    a longer exposure.
  - Have someone take your picture, or try using a timer
    and a tripod - you want to avoid a flash in your photo.
  - Go for a fantastic shot!  Try using black & white for an
    artistic flare.
  - Try to get rid of background clutter that detracts
    from the most important part of your photo:  You!
  - If you're having trouble scanning/uploading a photo,
    send it in! We'll be happy to do it for you!

*  NEED A LITTLE SPICY ADVICE?  SEXY TIPS TO GET IT GOING!

It's good to bring a little adventure into your sexual
encounter.  Here's ONE way to spice up your holidays with
the help of AdultFriendFinder.com!

Four Steps to Spicier Sex

   1. Set the mood: Candles, Incense and bubble baths!
   2. Set the environment: Make sure there are no distractions
      or limits on how loud, or adventurous you can be.
   3. Know your partner: ask questions - is there something new
      they'd like to try?  What DON'T they like, so you can avoid it?
   4. Read MORE techniques and secrets in our Adult Magazine!

Make sure to look at ALL of your options.  AdultFriendFinder.com opens
up the door for you to meet sexual people, and gives you a forum
to try new things!

*  ACT NOW AND GET THREE MONTHS FREE GOLD MEMBERSHIP!

>From now until the New Year, you'll get 3 months of FREE
Gold membership privileges when you buy three.  Buy a whole
year of Gold and we'll give you another 6 months FREE.

Don't spend your holidays alone - find someone special today!

It's Easy to go Gold!

    1. Go to http://adultfriendfinder.com/
    2. Login with your handle: cypherpunks
    3. Click on the "Upgrade" link on your home page.

----------------ADVERTISEMENT-------------------------------
the largest fetish personals with over 900,000 ACTIVE
members! Find a Master or sub at http://alt.com/go/p6148c.

AdultFriendFinder.com is part of an online network of sites
that offer a variety of great services to more than
12 million members.  These popular sites include:

http://outpersonals.com - Gay personals
http://alt.com - Alternative lifestyles personals
http://friendparty.com - Free party invites & photo sharing
http://nightmail.com - Free web email