hi

John Galt galt at inconnu.isu.edu
Wed Dec 6 18:45:15 PST 2000

What does this look like, homework "R" us?!  Please enlighten us as to
which university you are going to, so we can forward your mail to the
English department: it sounds like they could use a good
housecleaning.  As for seatbelts: I would suggest that you never use one
yourself--perhaps we can all be so lucky as to see you dead on the side of
the road.  Perhaps we could even hold a cotillion on your grave.