hi

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Wed Dec 6 17:14:09 PST 2000

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Trei, Peter wrote:

> Anyone else suspect that the original message (from a
> throw-away yahoo account) is a troll,
> and wonder if Tim might have been the author?
>
> [Tim, perhaps you're not, but replying so quickly in this
> manner to the original message (which is a canonical
> example of the way you satirize uneducated blacks)
> is suspicious to say the least :-]

For some reason I am reminded of a line from the movie _A Shoggoth On The
Roof_ (yes, there is such a beastie.):

  "Every one of us has a shoggoth on the roof.  Not a metaphorical
  shoggoth, but a REAL Shoggoth!  And how does he stay there you might
  ask?          TENTACLES!"

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."