IBM Uses Keystroke-monitoring in NJ Mob Case (was Re:

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Wed Dec 6 06:57:03 PST 2000

At 5:25 AM -0500 on 12/6/00, Andrew Drapp wrote:

> We have it now.  Smartcards.

Smartcards may be more portable, but *don't* have their own I/O, and David
Chaum was *not* talking about smartcards when he mad the point I was making.

See the proceedings of the 1998 International Conference on Financial
Cryptography for details. They're published by Springer-Verlag. Any large
library should have them, if you don't want to actually buy them.

Cheers,
RAH
--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA