ANNOUNCE: SF Bay Area Cypherpunks, December 9, Jupiter, Berkeley

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Wed Dec 6 01:46:34 PST 2000

SF Bay Area Cypherpunks July 2000 Physical Meeting Announcement

Meeting Announcements On The Web:

	http://www.cryptorights.org/cypherpunks/meetingpunks.html

General Info:

DATE:   Saturday December 9, 2000
TIME:   1:00 - 6:00 PM (Pacific Time)
PLACE:  Jupiter, 2181 Shattuck, Berkeley

Agenda - "Our agenda is a widely held secret"

The organized program begins about 1:00.  After the meeting, there is
usually dinner somewhere nearby.  Jupiter is a brewery,
with pizza and sandwiches and their own beer and other brewers' beer.
This is an open meeting on US Soil, and everyone's invited,
including some suspiciously foreign Canadians and Brits who are expected.
However, it's possible there will be Stupid Government Tricks
restricting people under 21, because of the presence of ethanol.

Some expected people and discussion topics:

Secure Mail Programs.  BayFF held a meeting Monday 12/4 -
if anybody attended, we'd really like to hear what you thought.
Many of the usual suspects, good and bad, were there.

Ian Goldberg - Ian is finishing his doctorate and fleeing North.
Phill Hallam-Baker - XKMS Key Management System - Verisign and WWW Consortium
Nick Szabo - Smart Contracts
Bill Stewart - NSA Crypto Museum -
	I visited the NSA Crypto Museum, and brought back brochures
	and an Enigma cracker.  Most of my pictures are too dark,
	but if one of you knows Photoshop, that may be fixable.

Location:
	Jupiter, 2181 Shattuck, Berkeley  http://www.jupiterbeer.com/berkeley/
We will be in the heated outdoor beer garden, weather permitting,
or conspicuously inside.   Jupiter opens at high noon.

Directions:

BART:  	Take BART to Berkeley station; Jupiter is across the street.

Driving:  	Take 80 to University Avenue, turn right on Shattuck, about 3
blocks.

Map:		http://www.jupiterbeer.com/berkeley/directions/

Lat/Long: 	37.869765 N 122.268175 W
=========

If you have questions, comment or agenda requests, or you need directions,
please contact the meeting organizers:
Bill Stewart,   bill.stewart at pobox.com 	Cell +1-415-307-7119
Dave Del Torto, Dave at DelTor.to 		Cell +1-415-730-3583

with "unsubscribe meetingpunks [optional-address]" in the BODY.
To SUBSCRIBE an address to this list send email to:
    meetingpunks-request at majordomo.cryptorights.org
with "subscribe meetingpunks [optional-address]" in the BODY.
To contact the list-owner, send email to meetingpunks-admin at cryptorights.org.