Keystroke monitoring

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Tue Dec 5 20:53:05 PST 2000

>> A PDA would have been harder to hack, one imagines.

What are the problems with something like the Compaq iPaq? Open HW
design, replaceable OS. Buy for cash. Possession is somewhat obscured.
If you can boot external SW ( no reason why not ) you can check the ROM
integrity. The CPU is relatively quick. Looks OK to me. Has audio i/o
too. Too bad no enet on-board.