Secure communications + Human rights

mendicott at igc.org mendicott at igc.org
Tue Dec 5 19:02:18 PST 2000

Technomads,

Good day from Western Australia!  I recently met with Peace Brigades
International (PBI) http://www.igc.org/pbi/ , and was asked how naive users
could use affordable secure communications from extreme remote
locations....  I don't have experience with PGP or other privacy
technologies.  Is there anything like a "PGP net", listserv, or email-based
discussion technology available that incorporates security or privacy
techniques??  If this is not an appropriate topic for the Technomads group,
please email me directly with any suggestions, thanks!!

Peace on Earth,

 - Marcus Endicott
   http://www.mendicott.com

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA