Welcome to myplay!

myplay myplay.x5fho0c.0 at members.myplay.com
Tue Dec 5 12:13:47 PST 2000

Welcome to myplay, Joe!

Now that you've opened a free myplay Locker, you can listen
to your music anytime, anywhere.

Your Locker lets you store, organize, share, and play your
digital music collection anywhere you connect to the web --
it's easy, it's powerful, and it's free.

So start now and make the most of all that myplay has
to offer.

==PLAYERS===================================================
Get a player, if you don't have one yet. It's easy to do,
and there are many different free players available online.
We'll give you a hand - visit the "Players" section of
myplay Help.
http://p01.com/t.d?ykIg7oiV=myplay/mp/help/help.jsp

==FREE MUSIC================================================
We've sent some free tracks with this email, just so you
can see how easy it is to add music to your Locker.  Just
click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your
browser, enter your username and password, (if required)
and the music is yours!

And get more free music from our partners - you can load
tracks right into your Locker.  Visit RollingStone.com,
DownbeatJazz.com. Boston.com, Emusic.com, or Tunes.com. Find
the music you want, click on the + button, enter your user
name and password, and it's yours!

http://p01.com/t.d?tkIg7oiV=/www.rollingstone.com
http://p01.com/t.d?2EIg7oiV=/www.downbeatjazz.com
http://p01.com/t.d?nkIg7oiV=/mp3.boston.com
http://p01.com/t.d?gEIg7oiV=/www.emusic.com
http://p01.com/t.d?nEIg7oiV=/www.tunes.com

==LISTENING TO MUSIC========================================
http://p01.com/t.d?mkIg7oiV=myplay/mp/ac/soundcheck.jsp_0ac=2&ac=2

http://p01.com/t.d?4EIg7oiV=myplay/mp/listing/playlist.jsp

http://p01.com/t.d?2kIg7oiV=myplay/mp/mix/mix_2edit.jsp

==EMAIL UPDATES=============================================
Get email updates with more free music and Concert Alerts
for your area!

http://p01.com/t.d?zEIg7oiV=myplay/mp/settings/email.jsp

==HELP======================================================
Get help from the experts, anytime. Email your questions,
problems, or comments to customercare at myplay.com.

Enjoy!

Doug Camplejohn & David Pakman
myplay co-founders

== FREE MUSIC FROM MYPLAY===============================
Copy these tracks to your Locker and listen as long as you
like.

1.Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes, "Oh Well"
  Live at the Greek!
  Rock 'n' roll doesn't get any more exciting than this.

http://p01.com/t.d?tkIg7oiV=myplay/mp/locker/addTrack.jsp_0tid=162708&tid=162711

2.Confrontation Camp, "Brake the Law"
  Objects in the Mirror are Closer than They Appear
  A powerful blend of metal and rap that'll make you think.

http://p01.com/t.d?9kIg7oiV=myplay/mp/locker/addTrack.jsp_0tid=2988714&tid=2989434

3.311, "Large in the Margin"
  Soundsystem
  Rap and rock fusion straight out of Omaha.

http://p01.com/t.d?7EIg7oiV=myplay/mp/locker/addTrack.jsp_0tid=3012852&tid=3012732