Sex abuse Denver Need Help

PAul at toad.com PAul at toad.com
Tue Dec 5 06:29:39 PST 2000

Ritual Satanic Ritual Abuse in Denver Need Help

HI and Prrraise the Lord:

My wife Rev. Helen ( revhelen at tds.net ) got the following e mail
message.  I didn't know what to do with it.  Maybe you know
someone that can check this out or pass it on to someone in the
Denver area.  I sent it to Marilyn Hickey's ministry as she is in
Denver.

Thanks Rev. Paul at The SPRIG
http://www.ssusa.net/christianthings/
423-496-1114 or 423-496-1777  Turtletown Tennesee

Subject: ritual abuse

> I am a victim of satanic torture and mind control requesting
prayer on one
> of the locations where I was abused and used for pornagraphy. It
is
> Denver's Domestic Violence Shelter @940 E 17th Ave. Very
influential
> citizens are involved they used their planes to fly us out of
Denver to be
> exploited for vile sex. This shelter is still operating in the
old
mortuary
> building.
>
> Praise God I was delivered! Other victims need help.

I couldn't find the sender, this is what I got when checking out
sender