Missed News: US Adopts Euro Cyber Crime Proposal ...

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Dec 4 21:16:11 PST 2000

At 9:14 PM -0500 12/4/00, David Honig wrote:
>At 03:00 PM 12/4/00 -0500, Ernest Hua wrote:
>>
>>http://www0.mercurycenter.com/svtech/news/breaking/internet/docs/70519
>
>This just about sums it up:
>
>Barry Steinhardt, associate director of the American Civil
>      Liberties Union, said the pact could force police in the
>      United States to conduct searches under rules established
>      by treaty ''that don't respect the limits of police powers
>      imposed by the U.S. Constitution.''
>
>http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20001204/wr/crime_tech_dc_1.html

This is old news to followers of the New World Order, the Blue
Helmets, and the Zionist Occupation Government.

Barry S. is reacting quickly to the changing ground truth of the
election: the civil liberties groups used to avoid such implications
of the NWO, but now that Republicans are about to take over, the ACLU
will likely soon be talking about black helicopters and re-education
camps being built to house the political prisoners.

I wonder who the Tim McVeigh of the Left will be?

--Tim May
--
(This .sig file has not been significantly changed since 1992. As the
election debacle unfolds, it is time to prepare a new one. Stay tuned.)