Buying Mein Kampf via the Net

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Mon Dec 4 12:05:02 PST 2000

At 12:23 PM 12/4/00 -0500, Tim May wrote:

>Do you mean you have an independent channel confirming this
>"legitimate license," or do you mean the rice paper version has
>carefully reproduced an approval page?

I believed the dead-tree 'region codes'.
I had no reason to be more diligent. Not my royalties :-)

Besides, since when are fake Rolexes engraved with something
saying, "This cheap fake is authorized by Rolex Inc for sale
to third worlders only"

Neither did I check to see if the texts were the same.

You are merely making a point about authentication I presume?