Find more of what's inside NYTimes.com

NYTimes.com announce at lga2.nytimes.com
Mon Dec 4 08:00:49 PST 2000

Dear Member,

Thanks for joining the NYTimes.com community. We hope that
you are finding our site to be an excellent source of
insightful news coverage, in-depth analysis and the best in
arts and entertainment.

There are a lot of new and useful features on NYTimes.com
that may not be immediately evident on our home page. I'd
like to take a moment to introduce some of them to you.

-- Choose from a broad selection of exclusive daily e-mail
newsletters ranging from breaking news alerts and daily
headline summaries to weekly updates on the latest movies
and books:

	http://email.nytimes.com/email/email.jsp?cub

-- Search the past two weeks of articles from major news
sections, free of charge:

	http://search.nytimes.com/search/?cub

-- Play today's New York Times Crossword Puzzle for free
using our special Java-based solver.  Take your best shot,
then come back the next day for the answers.

	http://www.nytimes.com/diversions?cub

-- Get the latest news, information and entertainment on
your mobile phone wherever you are, through our Wireless
Application Protocol (WAP) enabled news service. Key in
[wap.nytimes.com] on any WAP-enabled mobile phone, or visit
this page for more information:

	http://www.nytimes.com/services/nytmobile?cub

-- Send NYTimes.com articles to your friends and colleagues.
Look for the new "E-mail This Article" link at the top and
bottom of most articles on the site.

Thanks again for your interest in NYTimes.com. To comment on
any aspect of our site or services, feel free to write to us
at comments at nytimes.com.

We hope you'll make a point of visiting us today and every
day.

Sincerely,
Rich Meislin, Editor in Chief
New York Times Digital

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
----
This is a one-time e-mail. As a member of the
BBBOnline Privacy Program and the TRUSTe privacy
program, we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please do not reply to this e-mail.