Palestinian Crackers Share Bugs

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sun Dec 3 23:29:45 PST 2000

You found me out. I'll be sure to report you at the next meeting of
the Council on Foreign Relations, a joint event with the Trilateral
Commission and the Bilderbergers. The Orbital Mind Control Lasers
won't just be set on "stun" this time.

-Declan, not speaking for any pod, tentacle, or any other vaguely
protoplasmic lifeform that may or may not be associated with the
U.S. national security apparatus.