Scenes from the Supreme Court protests today

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Dec 2 23:28:34 PST 2000

Hey, I shot a roll of B&W 400-speed that I'm having developed
now. I've hardly given up on analog -- some shots of Jesse Jackson
marching I wouldn't have been able to get without a nice, fast
70-200/2.8 lens and a camera to match. The damnable CoolPix takes
seconds to process each shot.

I'm getting a review unit of the Canon D-30 digital SLR that can take
Canon mount lenses; we'll see how that compares...

-Declan