Buying Mein Kampf via the Net

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Sat Dec 2 12:35:17 PST 2000

At 10:54 AM 12/2/00 -0500, Tom Vogt wrote:
>Duncan Frissell wrote:
>> Germany's Kampf Furor Renews by Steve Kettmann
>
>actually, contrary to almost all other cases of censorship (not that I
>say this isn't) the german state of bavaria owns the COPYRIGHT of "mein
>kampf",

Hitler's estate would be the natural heir (under US law :-), although I can
believe that .de would seize it too, if he had no heir, or if they
didn't like him.

The notion of Germany suing hitler.org for copyright infringement of M.K.
certainly whets the surrealist's appetite...

Some Quebecois should translate it to french and get a Yahoo link :-)