Scenes from the Supreme Court protests today

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Dec 1 16:21:38 PST 2000

At 5:21 PM -0500 12/1/00, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>http://www.mccullagh.org/theme/supreme-court-bush-gore-arguments.html

I noticed the guy down on his knees...was he expecting the
Republicans to give him a bullet to the base of the neck?

Frankly, I think much of Al Gore's desperation comes from his
realization that if he loses, he'll face prosecution for his treason
vis-a-vis the Chinese. And, as someone pointed out to me recently, if
Al Gore has no power, the Chinese won't need him around. In fact, he
becomes a positive liability for them, in terms of testimony, plea
bargains, memoirs, careless comments. They may choose to retire him
with extreme prejudice.

--Tim May
--
(This .sig file has not been significantly changed since 1992. As the
election debacle unfolds, it is time to prepare a new one. Stay tuned.)