I need some help.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Fri May 14 13:36:10 PDT 1999

No wonder some of these poor kids crack...
I need some help
by Patches Nilnoc Sat Aug 24 10:48:55 PDT 2002
Yesterday at school i was wearing a shirt with a patch that had a flag
burning on it and it was confiscated. The dean also made my roll up my
pants because they had an anarchy symbol on them. I want to know if I could
press charges for trying to stifle my beliefs. Any help would be apprecieated.
  http://www.raisethefist.com/news.cgi?artical=wire/----9869583t4a.article
There are some responses but no real offer of help to sue the shit out of
the school.
MORE ON
http://www.raisethefist.com/news.cgi?artical=wire/----9869583t4a.article