URGENT HELP NEEDED LEGAL-BAIL BALTIMORE BUSTS!

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Fri May 14 11:41:35 PDT 1999

In Baltimore, during an anti-fascist action this morning (at a gathering
point for nazis heading off to Washington DC), about 30-40 individuals were
arrested.
Of those, we have confirmation that 6 are from NEFAC (4 from Boston, 2 from
Baltimore), 1 from Claustrophobia, plus an undetermined number of people
from Anti-Racist Action.
Although it is unclear who is being charged with what, overall the charges
are reported to include aggravated assault, disorderly conduct, concealed
weapon, and property destruction. All felonies.
Once more details are sorted out, we will post information on how people
can donate financial contributions towards bail for the arrests.

< Secret court rebuffs Ashcroft : Justice Dept. chided on misinformation |
Washington, DC: National Alliance Rally a Huge Bust >

walking revolution writes on Saturday August 24 2002 @ 03:06PM PDT: [ reply
| parent ] why dont you go arrest soem nazi's you fucking pigs! leave our
comrades alone!