Zabalaza scammer?

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Fri May 14 10:07:46 PDT 1999

Warning about false anarchist group
by W. Johnson ABC-I • Saturday August 24, 2002 at 11:28 PM
ABC

Warning about false "anarchist" ochlarchy group ZABALAZA/ABH in SA

ANARCHIST BLACK CROSS INTERNATIONAL

Warning about ochlarchy-groups in South Africa falsely posing as
'anarchists', supporting muslim terrorist point of views, introducing small
group vanguard selfstyled "class war" pseudorevolutionary "anarchism",
falsely calling Carlo Giuliani "anarchist", promoting marxian communist
propaganda as good literature, mixing up anarchism with authoritarian
stuff, falsely posing as anarchist youth using the @-sign, etc. of course
linking up pseudoanarchist marxian "libertarian" groups, including the
Israeli arab 'newage' prophet and thief Ilan Shalif's stalinist "A-infos",
a title and copyrighted material stolen from AIIS-IFA-AI/former
FAF/IFA-paper. The groups are called Zabalaza books and paper;
"revolutionary" anarchism, Anarchist Black Hammer, a.s.o.

This is a) the usual marxian/authoritarian bullshit, to put up a small
violent "vanguard", "class war" group to provoke and make chaos, ochlarchy,
and terror, - throw shit on the idea of freedom in general and anarchy in
particular, scare the people at large, and thus prepare the ground for
"strong rule" for the commie party or even worse, b) it may just be put up
by the police/fascists to promote a fascist police state, similar to
Berlusconi's dirty tricks in Genoa, (click on
http://www.anarchy.no/apt.html and search for Genoa in file for more info.)

We denounce these groups in advance, as we are certain they will play the
anarchist movement the usual trick and game of ochlarchy. Furthermore, we
must ask the newsmedia to report about this authoritarian shit as provokers
and ochlarchy-groups, and not anarchists and anarchy, if they still are up
to something "big" after this denouncing of them.

The use of the so called Scandinavian "Hammer" denouncing the cross in ABC
as the " Anarchist Black Hammer" group do, is very strange. This is so
because all ABC groups in Scandinavia call themselves ABC-groups and not
ABH. "Hammer" groups are typically neonazis and/or Odin/Tor whorshipping
persons, sometimes falsely poing as 'anarchists'. Furthermore ABC-groups
are only helping libertarian political prisoners, not criminals and
terrorists and diffuse "class war prisoners". And no ABC group is opposed
to prisons for terrorists, mafia etc. This stinks like some muslim and/or
fascist infiltration, similar to nazis supporting Saddam Hussein. Behind
these groups are a man called "Mike Schmidt".

Anarchist greetings from W. Johnson ABC-I

ABC-International
www.anarchy.no/ai.html
http://southafrica.indymedia.org/news/2002/08/1727.php