Apster lotto.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Fri May 14 09:01:39 PDT 1999

Lotto is netted
25aug02
A MALVERN man is the first to win a major Tattslotto prize on the Internet.
The health industry worker won the first division prize of $207,000 on
Saturday, August 15 with a Take Five entry.
"I've played Tattslotto for about 20 years and on the Internet since it
started," he said.
"I've found playing online really easy and, obviously, very lucky for me."
OZ Lotto, Powerball and Tattersall's sports betting also are on the Net.
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,4963811%255E2862,00.html
Sex fiends online?
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,4964642%255E2862,00.html
Sex fiends to be put on register
By IAN HABERFIELD and SHELLEY HODGSON
25aug02
SEX predators will have their names placed on a register and face continued
monitoring on release from jail under tough new state laws.
E-commerce is a killer app.
Cards bounce cheques
By PAULA BEAUCHAMP
25aug02
CHEQUES are going the way of the dinosaur.
New figures show the value of electronic transactions, such as direct
debits and credit card payments, have overtaken cheques in the past five
years.
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,4963813%255E664,00
.html