Military mass murderers to start dumping at sea?

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Thu May 13 00:54:25 PDT 1999

It worked quite well for white South Africa and may have been widely used
in East Timor and Argentina,whats wrong with trad mass graves?
http://theage.com.au/articles/2002/08/23/1030052973604.html
It's about Spain so there may be some spittle spray from long time trot
lunatic jamesd.Switch and bait?
By Giles Tremlett
Madrid
August 24 2002
More than 60 years after one of Europe's bloodiest civil wars, campaigners
believe Spain will set up a truth commission to find out what happened to
the tens of thousands of people who disappeared after being arrested by
Franco's rebel forces.
The commission was one of the demands made at the United Nations this week
by a group of relatives of the disappeared. They also want the government
to dig up and identify the corpses of 30,000 people believed to have been
summarily executed by Franco's followers and buried in mass graves.
The campaigners took their case to the UN's working group on forced
disappearances after Spanish judges and the People's Party government
refused to start the search for the bodies.
Santiago Macias, of the Association for the Recovery of Historic Memory,
said: "This is like the victims of Pinochet in Chile or those of Videla in
Argentina.
"We know who the assassins were but in this case we are not after them.
What we want is the historic truth."
Something jamesd is shit scared of.