Presidential in Portland.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Wed May 12 02:14:31 PDT 1999

http://portland.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=17246&group=webcast

KILL the PRESIDENT!
by profrv@(nospam)fuckmicrosoft.com 6:38pm Thu Aug 22 '02

And the next one and the next till they get the message...that you can fuck
with some of the people some of the time but the day you try to fuck with
all of the people all of the time is the day you wind up in a body bag or a
pine box.Am I going to wack the shrub out? Physically that presents some
problems as I live in au,however I will pledge to pay into a pooled fund
that may be payed to the closest prediction of the permanent retirement of
the shrub.Kinda like stiffs.com and,yes,APster or 'assassination
politics.(my 2$)

"Who wants to participate to help form what will be the LAST revolution on
earth, the one that'll take down ALL the governments? James Dalton Bell."
Rubber bullets and Mace oh my!