Californication.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue May 11 09:57:58 PDT 1999

National Guard Anti-Pot Helicopter Caused 50,000 Acre CA Fire
By Preston Peet
For High Times
8-19-2
"This has got to be the very worst marijuana-related damage done in this
state in my entire lifetime." -- Dale Gieringer, California NORML
A forest fire that burned out of control for almost two weeks and
devastated over 50,000 acres near San Diego was caused by a helicopter
looking for pot farms, a California Department of Forestry investigation
has concluded.
http://www.infoshop.org/inews/stories.php?story=02/08/19/8199988
Support long beach anarchs
By Lorenzo Komboa Ervin
Recently I visited Los Angeles for a speaking tour, and learned of the
harassment and frame-ups of Anarchists in Long Beach/Los Angeles county,
California. It seems that repressive police And FBI terrorism is being used
to crush the Anarchist movement there. During May Day protests against
capitalism held in Long Beach, police without provocation attacked a street
demonstration with brutal violence, arresting about 100 persons, and
physically injuring several others. People were shot with rubber bullets,
beaten with baton, and sprayed with chemical Mace.
http://www.infoshop.org/inews/stories.php?story=02/08/20/4614088