Git along little dawggie.FREE BEER FOR LIFE !!!

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue May 11 03:55:36 PDT 1999

To: **** **** ***** *****> Subject: !!! FREE BEER FOR LIFE !!!
“I’m Stranger Here, Myself” — Part VI of The True Story Of The InterNet
Chapter 02C8: !!! FREE BEER FOR LIFE !!!
As an added incentive for those who have been expectantly awaiting the
release of Part VI of The True Story Of The InterNet manuscripts, and as an
initial incentive for those who have no interest at all in it and resent
this kind of garbage just showing up in their email unexpectedly, the Cult
Of One #05987-196 is once again entering each and every Reader&OR&Deleter
in the TTSotIN ‘Free Beer For Life’ Contest Drawing.
The beer is a 12 o.z. bottle of Samuel Adams, and the winner can keep it
for life.
There has been considerable resentment raised over the remarkable
coincidence of my having won ‘Free Beer For Life’ Contests I thru V, and
some suggestions that I should disqualify myself from future contests, so I
have decided not to enter myself in the contest this time.
There will once again be a Quiz regarding the manuscripts, to make certain
that the winner has read them. However, a perfect score will disqualify an
individual for cheating. An excellent score will disqualify an individual
because nobody likes a wise-guy, eh? An average score will disqualify an
individual for being an AOL subscriber. A lousy score will disqualify an
individual for obviously having been loaded while reading the manuscripts,
thus they hardly need one lousy beer.
In the event of all others being disqualified, I become the winner by default.
In event of a tie, U.$. Treasury Agent Jeff Gordon will arrest one of the
winners.
Good Luck