Religious terrorism in the buckeye state.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sun May 9 09:33:26 PDT 1999

Dute Case Postponed Till October

The trial of Jennifer Dute, a Cincinnati woman charged with pandering
obscenity via her website has been postponed until October. The trial was
supposed to have started today but was moved back due to scheduling
conflicts. Dute and her husband Alan who tape swingers' parties were
indicted by a Hamilton County grand jury this past April on four counts of
pandering obscenity, charges that carry a maximum sentence of four years in
prison. Their company, A&J Specialty, also was indicted on four counts of
pandering obscenity and faces a maximum fine of $40,000.

The search warrant was served March 21. Hamilton County Prosecutor Mike
Allen said the pair sold pornographic videos by mail "despite a court order
prohibiting such sales to or from Hamilton County." Authorities said sales
were made Feb. 11, March 4, March 7, and March 21. Officials said the Dutes
pleaded guilty to similar charges three years ago.

Hank Rose posts the following on yesportal.com: "Courtesy of porn media's
Clark Gable lookalike, the mustachioed namesake of www.generossextreme.com,
the obscenity case news story involves one Jennifer Dute, an Ohio adult
entrepreneur who was in the business of selling videos of her swinging
escapades in a partnership with her husband. Arrested and out on bail, she
is now confronted with a trial and 4 years in jail if convicted.

In a throwback to the Reagan years when the Mease Commission excused porn
witch-hunting in the name of citizen's community values, small-time Dute
was subject to a sting operation as if she were a high-profile kingpin in
the sexual wilderness of Greater LA's porn valley. Her home and place of
business was raided, capital goods confiscated and right to sexual free
expression made a living hell.

Big wow. Dute will beat this in the short run. With a swingers group-sex
home-video product amateurish by US West Coast and European standards, the
trumped-up hassle will end with a swift acquittal. Throw in even a mediocre
defense and no jury in the 50 states will give a guilty verdict the light
of day. Not in a post-9/11 era where we worship sexual escapism while our
terrorist enemies shroud their women under veils.

Aside from the scapegoats, it's nice to know that there are amateur porn
swingers in this great land of ours who ply their trade unmolested by
anti-lust lawmen. In my part-time role as a jizz-biz consultant, I tell
ignorant people who have the misfortune of hailing from parts of the
country with more cows than common sense to leave home and come west if
they wish to turn their adult lifestyle into an XXX free speech living.

The Dute offender's X portal, www.thejendd.com, is still online as of this
publication. Yet other interesting and colorful sites which market their
erotic video wares free of governmental oppression include cathyswings.com,
featuring a homegirl with a taste for dark meat; www.janb.com, an adult web
flea market run by a mature babe who caters to all kinky lusts; and
www.hotwife.com, which speaks for itself.

For those who have the libido and the professional insight, a swinging
lifestyle can lead to a fulfilling career in pro-am porn. But it can often
jeopardize your rights, depending on where you live. There are simply parts
of the US where hard mainstream adult material is not accepted and so
swingers and amateurs are left to stick their necks out to fill a demand
for which there is limited supply.
I find it somewhat ironic that back in the horny height of my swinger days,
the hottest encounter I ever had was with a law enforcement lady who was a
gung-ho officer by day and a dung-ho "orificee" by night. Try as they will,
the conservatively sexless cannot unspoon an ocean of fuckian free speech
with a sea of prudish prosecution. For today, obscenity has a new name --
religious terrorism -- and not sexual hedonism.