Jeff Gordons dead

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Thu May 6 20:31:47 PDT 1999

We finally caught up with him,boiled the skin off his hands to make some
'gloves' to send his family as a warning not to fuck with a netizens box.
We then did some 'keyhole surgery' on the pudgy fuckers stomach,fished out
his small intestine up high and nailed it to a tree.We then had fun running
him around and around the mulberry bush.
Oh I forgot we'd previously made him dig a vertical grave and he was made
to jump in,cattle prod livened him up for the main course.Buried up to his
head it was time to release the dogs.So long Jeff,Its been real.