Earliest recorded treatment for the insane.(with music)

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Thu May 6 10:30:38 PDT 1999

http://www.caravan-serai.com/tours/discover_turkey_2.html
Darusifa, an ancient medical asylum where the earliest recorded treatment
of insane patients with music was practiced.
http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/OTTOMAN/ORIGIN.HTM
Should we look to the end of the American empire in the fall of the
Ottomans,NOT the romans.The US and the Ottomans are certainly religious
fools with succession problems...The Ottomans: Origins
... Since the crown was falling to individuals that had been imprisoned
much if not most
of their lives, the Ottoman state saw a succession of mad Sultans and the ...
www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/OTTOMAN/ORIGIN.HTM - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
Imprisoned much of his life,surrounded by eunuchs,what else should we
expect from shrub but fatuous idiocy.He knows that himself yet as he is
such a moral degenerate he cannot be permitted to live.(my10 cents my 2
cents is free.)