Warning,read at own RIskCO.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Wed May 5 16:12:20 PDT 1999

Is there an UNDERlawyered.com?
WARNING
9TH Circus Federal Court
!!! PUBLIC DEFENDER MALFEASANCE !!!
Be aware that Seattle Attorney GENE GRANTHAM has a documented history of
accusations from clients of deliberate malfeasance and collusion with
federal prosecutors in the railroading of his clients and denial of their
constitutional and civil rights.
There is clear evidence on the Court Record (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v.
CARL JOHNSON – NO. CR98-5393RJB) of the 9th Circus Federal Court refusing
to investigate ‘Uncle Gene’ Grantham’s moral turpitude, even in the face of
revelations that he is known to “touch himself” when clients describe the
cruelty and physical abuse they are subjected to after having him forced
upon them by the court and even confirmation in public internet forums of
his moral turpitude and penchant for sick and sadistic bondage and
subjugation activities, as evidenced below:
August guestbook entries

Dear Artemis I am 20 years old and has a boyfriend that likes tieing women
up.. My boyfriend has duct taped my hands behind my back and taped my legs
together. He pulls down my thong and puts a dildo in my pussy. I am
screeming my lungs out and he gags me with a ball gag. He is now starting
to mumify me in duct tape. HHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!
Jennifer - Monday, August 27, 2001 at 11:46:10 (CDT)

The site is terrific.
Gene <Gmgrantham at aol.com> - Monday, August 20, 2001 at 11:26:57 (CDT)

(Source: Artemis Antone's Guestbook - ArtemisBound.com)
It is a matter of the 9th Circus Federal Court Record that Grantham has
been afforded the protection of the Court while acting as a bag-man and
willing shill for federal prosecutors—after being forced upon clients
against their will he proceeds to clandestinely arrange for denial of his
client’s constitutional rights to such things as bail hearings, their right
to view the evidence against them, and their right to control their defense.
In one case alone, Grantham is shown, by both the Court Record and his own
public statements, to have lost evidence crucial to his client’s defense,
as well as having falsely claimed to have lost documentation proving
federal assistant prosecutor Rob London’s unethical and criminal
malfeasance against his client (evidence which is nonetheless fully
available today due to Grantham’s incompetence in hiding it), suppressed
evidence sent to him at the client’s request by other attorneys, and even
knowingly allowed his client to proceed to trial and subsequently be
convicted despite the client having been found incompetent in the only
competency hearing conducted in the case.
THE 9TH CIRCUS COURT OF APPEALS WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH THE COLLUSION
BETWEEN FEDERAL PROSECUTORS AND GRANTHAM, NO MATTER HOW GRIEVOUS THE
CONSTITUTIONAL ABUSES INVOLVED
GRANTHAM IS GOVERNMENT PROPERTY—OWNED LOCK, STOCK & BARREL