Give Mongo his due.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Wed May 5 05:48:19 PDT 1999

 >>Pay attention to the antitrust angle. I guarantee you that Microsoft >
believes Pd is a way to extend its market share, not to increase competition<<
Bruce.

This was the first thing our resident state hater Mong picked up on.Its
would be under ACCC investigation down here in 5 nanoseconds...I prefer to
pay attention to the anti-state angle me self ala APster.Its time to leave
the nest.(I will miss judge jackson a little.)

change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead