TIPS San diego style.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Wed May 5 05:08:14 PDT 1999

Dave Cummings posts: If any of you have involved any government authorities
in any aspect of the past emails from pornstar hater, zodia killer (aka:
bryan sullivan?), please let FBI Special Agent Mike Wagoner at the San
Diego FBI office (858-499-7736) know so that he can contact those agencies
and integrate information and coordinate with them on any ongoing
investigations the San Diego FBI has now opened an active investigation
into the below email, and others of a threatening nature that seem of
concern to them. I've advised FBI Agent Wagoner that there was a posting a
few months ago about the St Louis FBI office supposedly having contacted
the individual; I also advised him that I reported the below email to the
Army's Criminal Investigative Division and Department of Defense, in case
"war crimes" might be involved. And, that my copy of the "Chad Luke" latter
was faxed, as requested by them, to Postal Inspectors (just in case, as
some folks have speculated, the letters many of us received might possibly
have actually been from bryan sullivan). The FBI asked that I place my
letter and envelope into a sealed plastic bag in case it might later be
needed for examination for fingerprints and
other tracings of evidence--if you still have your copy, you might want to
do likewise? If sullivan gets wind of this email, I imagine that there
might soon be emails forthcoming from him (possibly disguised as another
name/sender?) with disparaging remarks about me; but, though I strongly and
wholeheartedly defend his right of free speech and right to voice his
opinions, I feel that we all have a responsibility to report info of a
possible criminal nature to the authorities.
Again, so that the FBI has access to ALL info that might be being processed
presently by other agencies, please advise FBI Agent Wagoner of anything
you might have initiated--to email him, use sandiego at fbi.gov and make the
subject "For Special Agent Mike Wagoner", or phone him at 858-499-7736
If any of you have received any emails from Mr Sullivan in the last three
weeks (I have NOT), would you forward them to me---I'll then forward one
copy of each new email to Agent Wagoner (in that way, he's not getting
separate emails from many of us, all with the same info).
I also advised the FBI that one of the Internet writers might have a copy
of the (posted) email Sullivan sent to him regarding the past visit he
received from the FBI--they are interested in seeing Sullivan's comments. I
gave him the phone number to the writer who probably has it in his files. Dave
Gene sez: Coincidentally to the fact, I just received a call from agent
Wagoner and will be of assistance in any way possible. Now I have a reason.
Person or persons [Sullivan?] is using my name to send viruses to select
people in the business.End.
As long as the filth is there,why not use the fucks for some honest labor.I
have done this myself once when assaulted and its Mongo approved.Mind you
APster IS the future of law enforcement.