Goldeneye.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue May 4 23:41:32 PDT 1999

It was faintly disgusting to see jim leherer misting up over after TB's
rabblerousing speech on Terror.Yet when you look at his leaders efforts you
can understand why some displacement activity is going on.Blair gives good
TV 'head',while the smirking chimp stumbles and bumbles his way through
life like Homer Simpsons drinking buddy.
The killing joke over TB is what can he do by himself? He's the puppet of a
pretzel scoffing clown. How many Bond movies lately have you suspended
belief over the ludicrous projection of the UK's power?
It gets harder and harder.As a small favor,I'd appreciate a copy of
'Goldeneye' with the theme music inserted at the appropriate points,if you
can cut out jar jar Binks you can do this for me...please?
Thank you.