CATO evacuation plans

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue May 4 04:04:33 PDT 1999

a)Tell declan and other media whores and shills to stay,"Its just a drill."
b) Shred all tobacco documents
c) Ditto all wind farming cruft,global warming malarky.
d) All donation information must be burned.(and I don't mean on to a
dvd,goddamit.)
e) Don't run or drive fast,act nonchalant,but get the hell 40k out.AT LEAST.
d) Don't go freakin' near RR.
e) Don't pick up hitchers.Even if they look like Fawn Hall and are
topless.(exceptions may be made if they are waving money,we are free
enterprise remember.
f) Be glad you invested in a SUV with a bullbar.