AFP PROMIS

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue May 4 02:48:24 PDT 1999

What should I do if my FOI request comes back with PROMIS-person and
location details,on it?
I was just wondering in light of the history of that in
SA,guatamala,occupied Palistine,etc.
"First they came for the hackers. But I never did anything illegal with my
computer, so I didn't speak up. Then they came for the pornographers. But I
thought there was too much smut on the Internet anyway, so I didn't speak
up. Then they came for the anonymous remailers. But a lot of nasty stuff
gets sent from anon.penet.fi, so I didn't speak up. Then they came for the
encryption users. But I could never figure out how to work pgp5 anyway, so
I didn't speak up. Then they came for me. And by that time there was no one
left to speak up." ~Alara Rogers (Aleph Press) n