Sunnie and Richard are looking out 4U.Just turn your head and cough.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sun May 2 19:35:50 PDT 1999

My husband and I volunteer with the Red Cross, our local volunteer fire
department and emergency management in Hardin and Tyler counties of Texas.
We are on the planning committee of the Lamar Institute of Technology's
homeland security crisis management team, which is a regional endeavor to
coordinate emergency management programs, as well as bring computer
emergency response training and other aspects of our president's homeland
security/defense programs into our locales.
We are, and will continue to be, honored to be a part of these efforts as
volunteers.
Sunnie and Richard Baldwin