Straight out of CATO.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sat May 1 16:29:59 PDT 1999

 >>I'm surprised the article didn't complain about John Young's efforts:<<

I'm surprised Mr McCatohead is surprised because he should know by now that
cryptome is widely mirrored.If he didn't know that he would be an
incompetent imbecile.
If he did know then he is only surprised about the articles seeming naivete
and wanting to appear superior 'dobs jya in', or 'gives him a plug,' take
your pick.As jya has described our man in CATO as a canary,the 1st
possibility seems a safe bet.
Declan could be the death of cypherpunks but it'll be a marvelous book deal.