WANTED - Assistants and Supervisors Needed 3108yleu3-816dsJv4245rx-22

DRTJHBS at google.com DRTJHBS at google.com
Sun Jul 4 10:16:34 PDT 1999

Hello:  A web site you visited automatically addded you to our mailing
list because of your interest.  If you are not interested please go to the
remove instructions now.

Surveys shows that 70% of all people would like to work from home.
Would you?  Our international mail order / internet business is exploding
and WE NEED YOUR HELP.

We are In need of 84 assistants and 20 supervisors!!!  We want to hear
from you.

CONSIDER THESE BENEFITS:

Work From Home.

Be your own boss.

Pick your own hours. Part time or full time.

Be proud of YOUR business.

Control how much you make.

NO COMMUTE.

Paid vacations and bonuses.

For more information email cashbringssunshine at hotmail.com

Please provide your NAME, ADDRESS & PHONE # and the best time to
call.

To be removed email pt1900 at hotmail.com
Please allow 48 hours for removal

TO YOUR SUCCESS