Now... You Can Live The Life Others Only Dream About! 1878ygyu1-249sJtx-16

kandy4804o63 at rdsnet.ro kandy4804o63 at rdsnet.ro
Tue Aug 10 14:36:47 PDT 1999

An Easy 30-50% Return!
and here's how.....

Learn how YOU can receive a monthly check
for 3, 4, or 5% a month until your initial investment
is paid off...then a monthly check for over 4% a month
for years to come!!!

We know it sounds impossible, but it's happening
today and here's where.

In the merchant business!...What's that??
You know those little black boxes where businesses swipe
your credit cards!  That's called P.O.S.
Point of Sale Technology! And, these numbers are verifiable.

This multi-trillion dollar industry in which our business
will supply cedit cards, debit cards, check verification,
funds transfer, prepaid cell phone, prepaid phone cards,
bill payment and many other services for the consumer in
the retail environment with plenty of growth ahead.

Success P.O.S. will professionally manage and service
your business daily.  Established and proven locations
available nationwide.

To find out how you can participate and achieve a monthly
income of between 3% and 5% (30% to 50% yearly) with a
relatively small investment contact us now:
http://www.energy-page.com/POS_BUSINESS

**********OPT-OUT Instructions**********
This email has been screened and filtered by our in house
"Opt-Out" system in compliance with state laws. If you wish to
have your email address deleted from this mailing as well as any
future mailings, please go to our "opt-Out" website at:
http://www.energy-page.com/takemeoff

4459Jfbs8-171GGGL6501ybfP2-714EDFH1199xGKa0-869ytoS5255VYiY1-273MTPHl64
7298pMCu6-367ibpn8586HaeF5-862uufI6571Rl37