You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Fri Apr 30 20:35:57 PDT 1999

Life in plastic, it's fantastic,legal fight to protect parody and
commentary on the pop culture that shapes our society. Marketers can't be
allowed to pre-empt the marketplace of ideas.
http://www.freedomforum.org/templates/document.asp?documentID=16699
Mattel Vs Aqua,parties advised to "chill."Here come de judge!
Drop out,Tune out,Turn off...the new leary,GWB.
Bush to Welfare Recipients: Drop Out of School.
Lost in the flood of big news stories--Iraq, the financial scandal, Israel
and Palestine, fast track--was a little gem from George W. on the subject
of welfare reform.
Speaking in Charleston, South Carolina, on July 29, Bush castigated Senate
Democrats for trying to take some of the nastier edges off of his welfare bill.
"Under the way they're kind of writing it right now, out of the Senate
Finance Committee, some people could spend their entire five years--there's
a five-year work requirement--on welfare, going to college," Bush said to
applause. "Now, that's not my view of helping people become independent.
And it's certainly not my view of understanding the importance of work and
helping people achieve the dignity necessary so they can live a free life,
free from government control."