Diracs Sea.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Fri Apr 30 18:49:17 PDT 1999

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2002/8/10/22052/7953
Honigs 'ether'...>>The standard model is totally unable to explain mass
without the higgs
boson.Theres a hitch finding this 'god'
particle according to new scientist,dec 8.01.Im unclear as to the
difference between "ether" (honig) and a 'higgs field'(NS article) <<
 >>Quantum mechanics based on heisenbergs uncertainty principal is under
attack.The two slit experiment has another explanation that even revives
'ether'
According to electrical engineering professor,bill honig.
The theory feynman was sure no one quite understood and einstein mistrusted
may be about to be superceded with potential to crack crypto's,holy
grail,Quantum encryption.<<
(Before IdQuantique caught up with the pentagon.)
 >>Quantum mechanics is 75 years young and the cornerstone of the modern
scientific world view.But it has its dissidents.
Bill honig's an internationally recognized inventor,journal editor and long
time academic at curtin university.A skeptical inquirer whose doubts about
the orthodoxy are caused by logic.
His rebellion took shape as a  teen  prodigy at a brooklyn high
school,asking too many questions about quantum mechanics.He went into
electrical engineering and rose high in military research.Then in
mid-career,while working on nuclear weapons he had a change of
heart.Looking in an atlas for a new home that might be safe and peaceful
and passing over iceland he settled on perth.WA.au.
Believing we can and must describe the fundamental particles of matter as
they really are there and not blurs of probability is carrying on einsteins
fight.In this old/new picture of the subatomic world,the basic particles
are spinning,electromagnetically
charged droplets;as they change speed they cast off expanding
"photexes"that are compared with smoke rings,rippling outward.Space is an
ether made up of two oppositely charged fluids.
END extract.more at... http://www.physicsessays.com/  Honig has picked up
and carried forward work by paul dirac.<<

Archive mining,"You call this archeology!"