"Go learn some finance."

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Thu Apr 29 11:46:38 PDT 1999

 >>Go learn some finance before you attempt to abstract emotion into the
quantifiable.<<

Umm,Hett,old buddy,old pal,have you seen this?
http://www.cdi.org/msc/clock.html
How Quantifiable is infinite?
 >>Actual numerate, thinking, people gave up on that nonsense in the 1970's<<

We're all keynesians now? WTF? BTW how are the digital bearer bonds going?
Do we still have need of that hypothesis? The fact that Bell and CJ
eventually ended up betting on equity volatility like it was actually
predictable and got their asses handed to them for their efforts is beside
the point, of course. :-).

[predicting the end of money as we know it] has not been found agreeable to
experience." -- Hett the Gibbon, 'Decline and Fall of the Chowderhead Empire'