Leechnet.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Wed Apr 28 23:40:28 PDT 1999

As a former beta tester for Leechnet,all this P to P chat reminded me to
revisit Nordic Research.They may be onto something with,"...the concept of
cybercash one step closer to reality."
Maybe,youse would probably know better than me."extra skin?" Caveat Lecter.
http://www.leechnet.com/product.html
Featured product: Opticart
Web page developers using the OptiCart system are praising that the website
no longer has to be built around the shopping cart unlike other shopping
cart software and e-commerce software, but is instead added as an extra
skin after the design and implementation has already been made.
The OptiCart system uses Java technology to provide real-time updates of
the contents of the shopping basket and brings the concept of cybercash one
step closer to reality.