Terrorist Accountants Alert.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue Apr 27 21:27:44 PDT 1999

"If you look at the likely targets of an attack by an adversary against the
United States, it's not going to be the military computers. It's going to
be the private sector infrastructure targets, the major telecommunications
switches, the major public power grids."
Devost,guy kills me.CNN in January 2000: Must be a freakin'
psychic.(Eligible Receiver!?)
"I would implore people to go out and read this document by two Chinese
colonels called Unrestricted Warfare [see related link below]. It talks
about the migration of nation-states to tactics such as information
warfare, or financial sector attacks, or conventional terrorism attacks
using asymmetrical cells a la Osama bin Laden. So there's definitely this
fundamental thinking-- a lot of people have referred to it as a revolution
in military affairs, the Gulf War being the first information war. I think
it goes above and beyond that, in that the nation-states are now having to
resort to these sort of unrestricted methods in order to achieve their
objectives."
Unrestricted Warfare (report by senior colonels of People's Liberation
Army, China):
Part I: http://sun00781.dn.net/nuke/guide/china/doctrine/unresw1.htm
Part II: http://sun00781.dn.net/nuke/guide/china/doctrine/unresw2.htm
FEB 2000.