Cryptosporidium;a new Palladium Remailer/Mint/APster application.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue Apr 27 19:54:19 PDT 1999

I anticipate my Remailer/Mint/APster application,Cryptosporidium will be
IPO ready soon as GUI detail tidy up the interface.My upcoming trial next
week will not delay this as I've delegated the task of bringing the project
up to speed on Mongo.Thats why you haven't heard from him for a while.Betas
of the separate components,known as WILE for the remailer,CJD for the Mint
and Eblola gay for the APster,checked out and the bolted together CryptoS
1.0 is humming.(command line only at the moment)
The GUI is taking time as we are having problems in the VC arena.Thats
where C/punks comes in,for a modest investment,you too can take part in the
biggest float since MS got their hooks into IBM.Send cash to 8/59 baynton
st,Kyneton.3444.